Thank you for your interest in study away! The first step for either program is attending one of our Study Abroad and NSE Information Meetings. We hold information meetings four times each week at various times. You can call the number below or stop by the Center for International Education in International Hall 107 to sign-up. Advanced sign-up is required! Please stop by and sign up in advance or call our front desk at (707) 664-2582
Information Meetings are offered every week at the following times in International Hall:
Mondays @ 11AM
Tuesdays @ 3PM
Wednesdays @ 3PM
Thursdays @ 10AM
You can check out the times and more information at:
“Like” us on Facebook for more information:
As well as follow our online, weekly newsletter via WordPress.
These programs offer these FANTASTIC benefits:
* EARN CREDIT towards degree requirements!
* Pay ONLY REGULAR SSU TUITION or IN-STATE TUITION or host institution!
* Apply SSU Financial Aid to the cost of the program!
* ALL MAJORS and MINORS offered. GENERAL EDUCATION courses too!
* Over 50 countries available and over 200 domestic locations available in the US, Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands!
* Students get PRIORITY REGISTRATION on these programs!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
If you have already attended an Information Meeting, you can get more information on your next steps to studying away at these webpages:
If you are interesting in studying abroad through CSU International Programs (IP), go to our CSU IP Webpage.
If you are interested in studying domestically or abroad through National Student Exchange (NSE), go to our NSE Webpage.